Epoxy Powder Coating
- Epoxy powder coating is a series of epoxy based powder coating designed to give optimum mechanical properties and exceptional protective qualities on components and fabrications where long term exposure to ultra violet light or exterior weathering is not anticipated.
- This series are available in a wide range of colors with different gloss and texture.
- Main Properties: Excellent corrosion protection; Excellent chemical resistance; High mechanical performance ;Suitable for interior use.
- Chemistry: Epoxy
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.2-1.8g/cm3 up to colors
- Curing schedule(object temp.): 160íŠ-180íŠ/10-15minutes;200íŠ/5-10minutes;
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 30íŠ